Are you sick of working for consultancies, hopping from project to project and client to client?
Ready to move onto an end user that can offer you the chance to work on globally used application?
I'm working in partnership with a global consumer goods company who after recent success with creating an internal Salesforce team, are looking to strengthen this newly formed team by hiring 2 additional Salesforce Developer.
As a Salesforce Developer you will be given exciting assignments involving the use of APEX Classes and Triggers, creating Visual Force Pages and Lightning Web Components.
The objective of the projects are the migration from legacy platforms to newly created Salesforce platforms, generally most of the projects are greenfield without the boring maintenance.
A candidate should be able to provide the follow experience:
- Proven experience in Salesforce development (Lightning & Apex, but also Visualforce)
- Practical knowledge of Salesforce metadata and metadata-driven development
- Familiarity with design patterns, good object-oriented programming practices and Clean Code rules
- Familiarity with good unit and integration testing practices
- Salesforce certifications
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- At least Bachelor's Degree.
You would have a great advantage if you can bring:
- DevOps / Agile programming mindset
- Experience in Veeva implementations/support
- Practical knowledge of Salesforce DX and packaging
We will offer you:
- Company Salesforce-specific training program (including certifications)
- Competitive salary and benefits program (private health care, life insurance, stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Long-term career with development and growth opportunities
Apply to this job advert for a casual, confidential conversation and the chance to interview immediately with the clients.LinkedIn
- +48 22 307 26 64Email