As a Salesforce Developer working for our client, you will be part of a team that is responsible for delivering a world-class CRM solution. In your role, you will partake in balancing business needs with technical complexity. This position will span all aspects of the software development lifecycle and will include working in a highly collaborative environment where your input is valued.
- Configure, administer and develop within Salesforce using Lightning, Visualforce, Apex, API, SOQL, and workflows.
- Perform gap analysis between business requirements and Salesforce functionality
- Develop overall solution design options and recommendations
- Participate in design review meetings and lead the evaluation of technical requirements and options
- Understand and evaluate business requirements as it relates to the overall system solutions including systems outside of Salesforce (Oracle ERP, Eloqua, Custom Quoting and Licensing, etc.)
- Participate in code reviews and provide feedback as well as helping set technical guidelines and standards for Salesforce
- Write comprehensive design specifications (functional specifications, technical design document, solution design document)
- Extensive experience with Salesforce
- Bachelor's degree
- Lightening web experience is a must
- Must have Sales and Service Cloud experience
- Experience with web development
- Experience administering/development with salesforce
- Experience running projects involving relational databases and data modeling experience with agile methodologies.
- Certifications are a plus
Our client is looking to hire quickly for a contract length of 6 months. They are able to offer a competitive pay and a possible extension. Please see the details below to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (347) 783-6525