Salesforce Engagement Manager, (Remote)Job Description
The Cloud for Good team of Engagement Managers are responsible for overseeing and leading multiple Salesforce implementation projects and parts of the Cloud for Good consulting team.
Successful candidates will display experience in deploying Salesforce solutions for nonprofit and/or higher education organizations, have strong project management skills, a track record of strong engagement management, and the ability to juggle multiple projects at once.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Manage a team of professional services staff, providing leadership and professional development through 1 on 1s and team meetings on engagement.
- Oversee and lead Salesforce implementation services delivery with either higher education institutions or nonprofits.
- Participate in consulting projects as an Engagement Manager to monitor project performance, serve as an escalation point, and ensure quality delivery.
- Participate in the performance management process through goal setting and performance reviews for managed staff.
- Monitor key business metrics such as a delivery of serve and client satisfaction on managed projects as well as communicate expectations to project teams.
- Gather feedback from clients and identify best practices and lessons learned from client projects to improve and refine Cloud for Good's service delivery approach.
- Perpetually contribute to the betterment of Cloud for Good.
- 4+ years of experience in client services, and/or consulting services.
- 3+ years of experience managing Salesforce implementations and/or services environment.
- Salesforce.com Administration Certification.
- Certified as either a Nonprofit Cloud Consultant or an Education Cloud Consultant.
- Experience in agile delivery methodology.
- Experience working with nonprofits and/or higher education institutions, as well as strong industry knowledge in the assigned vertical.
- Salesforce configuration knowledge across a variety of Clouds and/or functionalities.
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing professional services best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve client/project risks and issues.
- (Benefits upon inquiry)
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 347-783-6640 or email@example.com