As a Salesforce Solutions Architect for this client, you'll provide multi-cloud solutions to their clients and organization. As the Salesforce Solutions Architect, you'll trust team members as the most trusted digital advisor providing top-of-the-line solutions with an exceptional leadership mentality. My client is looking for an individual that can maximize the experience to optimize business values. Responsibilities:
- Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
- Lead in the development and implementation of new Salesforce-based solutions.
- Identify gaps and provide hands-on development and enablement assistance to customer's technical users
- Identify patterns in customer questions and find opportunities to automate outreach
- Be accountable for documenting onboarding activities in Salesforce to handoff to Customer Success and other teams
- Provide sentiment analysis and lightweight success planning
- Utilize analytical, process, and/or technical skills to meet project objectives and deliverables that are self-directed and within projects' scope.
- 5+ years of professional experience, preferably IT industry experience with a professional IT services company, professional services organization of a SaaS provider, etc.
- Cross-cloud Salesforce experience including Marketing Cloud
- A strong technical background, excellent client management skills, bias for action, taking accountability, a validated ability to perform hands-on technical work when needed, and ability to lead projects and global teams.
- OOP, design patterns, and enterprise application integration experience
- Ability to analyze & interpret business requirements and customer interactions to anticipate and guide client needs. Contribute to internal roadmap sessions to translate them into project plans and timelines.
- Skilled in all aspects of system design including data modeling, integration design, business process implementation, etc.
- Be able to proactively handle customer expectations and lead all aspects of customer communications during implementation.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (718) 710-4995