: Salesforce Business Analyst - Service CloudSalary
: $110K-$140KJob Description
: An established technology company is searching for a Salesforce Business Analyst that has extensive experience or specializes in Service Cloud to join their new practice.
This candidate should have at least two-to-three years in implementation, integration and migration experience with Salesforce Sales or Service Clouds. They should be proficient with gathering requirements and translating business needs to functional and technical resources. Strong configurations skills are a must, as the role is in need of someone to be hands-on everyday. The candidate must hold at least one certification, have good communication skills and be a team player. This role needs someone who is polished in a client facing role.
The company is an equal opportunity employer that has an established footprint in the technology space with specialization in industries, such as Financial Services, Telecom, Media, Manufacturing and Transportation.
This privately backed company recently acquired a Salesforce practice and are looking to grow their head count due to high demand and projects won. Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Gathering business requirements and translating them to functional & technical team members to develop new business solutions
- Hands-on configuration with custom Flow, Process Builder, workflows, dashboards, reports
- Identify performance indicators and scope recommendations
- 2+ years of Salesforce Service Cloud experience
- 3+ years of Salesforce configuration
- 3+ years in client facing role
- Remote work with minimal travel
- Full Health, Dental, Vision benefits with 401K match