Salesforce Business Analyst / Salesforce IT Consultant
As an analyst, he/she is a vital link between our clients and our development teams. He/she is responsible for the delivery of Salesforce projects; from needs analysis, to design, development, testing, through deployment and customer training.
The ideal candidate combines technical and interpersonal skills. He/she can work on, or oversee, multiple projects at the same time, and improves existing business processes over time.
Type of job: Full time
Located in: Montreal, QC
Must be fluent in English and French to be considered
● In charge of the configuration and customization of Salesforce applications such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, CPQ and others (Marketing Cloud, Pardot, etc.) for customer projects.
● Integrate and customize applications that integrate with Salesforce (AppExchange).
● Developed and maintained the relationship with customers, including working with them to define project requirements, and optimize or improve our offers based on them.
● Contributed to the design and documentation of solution and business implementation processes.
- Fast growing company, clear career progression
- 3 weeks PTO!