My client, a leading foundation based in the heart of Copenhagen, have a new requirement for a System Support Specialist to play a major role in the on going operations and efficiency of their various platforms and projects.
This role will allow a great amount of freedom, while allowing you to play a large part in securing the future developments of the projects and systems they are dealing with daily. (Salesforce mainly, and Drupal on CMS)
Are you interested in using your CRM and operational capabilities to help the users and team members move forward with their daily work? Are you a curious person when it comes to the developments within IT systems which can in turn assist business process flows?
My client will give you the trust and responsbility to get on with your tasks, while also giving you the necessary tools and resources to get the assignments completed in time and with quality.
Role & Responsibilities
- Administration of the funds 'CRM and CMS (Salesforce and Drupal) and support of the funds' workflows in these
- Responsibility for system troubleshooting in collaboration with IT suppliers.
- Coordination of ongoing maintenance and upgrading of the funds' systems, including preparation of specifications for external IT suppliers.
- Assistance with meeting broadcasts for board and working group meetings, including the preparation of a pipeline of other relevant meeting material.
- Responsibility for the administration of user rights, across the funds' IT infrastructure.
- Contribute to the annual IT audit, including obtaining and coordinating documentation for backup procedures, reviewing user access and function separation, as well as risk and impact analyzes of the funds' systems.
- Contribute with technical input to various IT projects, as well as with potential desire to develop skills in the use of various systems.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with system administration of CRM and CMS - experience with Salesforce in particular is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Experience working with Sales Cloud is also an advantage here, but not essential
- Experience with user support in CRM and CMS
- Broad interest in IT technologies and technical flair.
- Speaks fluent Danish and English.
- Phone, Laptop, Internet
- Other company specific benefits