Salesforce Functional Consultant - Home Based (Up to £60,000)
As a Salesforce Functional Consultant, you will take end to end ownership of large-scale Salesforce projects working with a range of enterprise level clients. This Salesforce Partner invest heavily into their staff and showcase this by paying for all Salesforce Certifications and training you would be interested in. They also are big on employee welfare and are offering all their Consultants home based working.
In this position you will be collaborating with the key stakeholders from the end client to gather their business requirements within Salesforce and to assist on any solutions they need. You will also lead on end-to-end implementations, from the delivery to roll out across the end client utilising a range of different Salesforce clouds/products. Another key aspect of the role will be training and supporting multiple users of Salesforce across the different end users you will be working with, by running workshops and assisting with the training materials.
- Strong Salesforce product knowledge (Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, CPQ, Einstein etc)
- End to end implementation
- Training users and running workshops
- Engaging with stakeholder to gather key requirements
- Extensive Salesforce configuration background (Workflows, Validation Rules and Approval Processes)
- Building and designing solutions