Senior Salesforce Application Architect - Aarhus, Denmark
Senior Salesforce Application Architect - Aarhus Denmark
This opportunity will give you the chance to work for one of the biggest and most reputable technology companies out there. You'll be able to work on a range of exciting and large-scale Salesforce projects at a senior level. In this role, you'll be able to develop to reach your full potential with the opportunities given to you by the company. Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Be directly involved in managing the releases of multiple Salesforce applications.
- Utilise your architecture skills within Salesforce to provide guidance and mentoring for technical design and architecture decisions - identify opportunities to develop your own skills and those of more junior developers within the team.
- Overall responsibility for technical design, road mapping projects, liaising with stakeholders, gathering requirements and converting them into solutions.
- Communicate effectively with the team, building relationships to better facilitate the development of new solutions, and ensure the quality of overall products.
- Provide technical analysis, technical solution design and product function expertise to the business.
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce, with at least some at architecture level, including a strong knowledge of Salesforce architecture.
- Experience working with lightning, especially component development and design system framework.
- Strong knowledge and experience working with APEX, in both a customisation and programming sense.
- Experience in Agile development methodologies.
- Hands-on experience working with Salesforce API.
- Work as part of a company that will encourage you to develop to your full potential, and also give you the opportunity to help others in their development.
- Excellent compensation package, including some remote-working.
- The chance to work for an industry-leading technology company.
- Work on very large-scale Salesforce projects in a varied environment.
- Gain certifications as part of your role.
If you're interested in the above position or any other positions within Salesforce or MS Dynamics CRM please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +44 191 300 1865. I'm more than happy to discuss any relevant opportunities we may have available.