This opportunity is to work with an international leader in digital banking, recently they have invested millions of dollars in their salesforce CRM team. As a result they are currently looking to bolster their team with a Salesforce Developer.
Your position will require you to work with various teams globally as you develop Salesfroce.com applications and platforms. These applications are low latency/high reliability and therefore you will work with cutting edge salesforce products such AI and cloud. Role
- Developing and deploying using Apex, Lightning, VisualForce and Force.com
- Working in a Scrum environment and in collaboration with BA's, Developers and DevOps Engineers
- Analysing business requirements and building additions to the CRM platform
- Software Engineering background in Apex, Lightning, VisualForce and Force.com applications
- Proven Salesforce.com experience building out large scale applications
- Experience building out CRM platforms
- Agile / Scrum
- Bonus (Non-Guaranteed)
- 3% Pension
- Private Healthcare
- On-Going training in salesforce
- Flexible working - 2/3 day remote
- Future opportunities to work in New York or Singapore
If you are a interested in applying, then please feel free to contact me at with any of the below. Even if you fancy a chat for insights into the market, do get in touch.LinkedIn - 'Alexander Gray'Office - +420-22-888-3023Email - firstname.lastname@example.orgAnything discussed will remain 100% confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.