Sales Force Business Analyst- Boston, Massachusetts
Are you looking for your next project? Our client a Media Company is seeking a Senior level Salesforce Business Analyst to become part of the team. You will be working in a team oriented environment. The ideal candidate will be a go getter, who takes initiative and is a leader! Responsibilities
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to enhance sales and marketing functions
- Develop documentation of key project processes and functions
- Share insights and ideas that will enhance business development
- Evaluate, customize, and implement solutions
- Well versed and able to take part and lead in team meetings.
- Proven experience with gap analysis, benchmarking, trending, and root causes
- Knowledge of customer business model and hands on configuration
- Salesforce certification
- CPQ and salesforce lightning experience preferred
- Vast sales, Service required, other cloud experience is a Major Plus
- Project management experience preferred
This a remote 6 month contract position for a client located in Boston, Massachusetts.
Don't miss out! Great company with a strong collaborative environment and competitive pay!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 347-270-8880 or : firstname.lastname@example.org