Mulesoft Technical Architect - 3-6 Month Contract - £600 Per Day
My client are currently looking for a Mulesoft Technical Architect to join their team, on a fully remote working basis - for the whole duration of the contract.
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- 4+ years Mulesoft Experience
- Experience in implementation of Microservices/API based on MuleSoft ESB/API Gateway, as well as in architecting distributed, multi-tier applications using Mule ESB
- Certified Mulesoft Integration Architect - Level 1 (Mandatory)
This role will be a great opportunity for an individual who comes from a strong technical background.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Recommend high quality solutions for the Mule ESB integration platform
- Create low level design and high level design documents meeting client requirements, standards and best practices
- Evaluate middleware solutions and make customer-specific recommendations
Interviews will be taking place in the next 2 weeks, so apply now - or risk missing out on this opportunity!
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to email@example.com
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy