New: Salesforce Solutions Architect - £550 - 6 Month Contract - UK
We are looking for a Salesforce Solution Architect to be part of an exciting project working with a leading Information Technology Financial Services firm, who are looking to enhance their growing Salesforce Practice.
You will be working alongside the client and Salesforce appointed architects to provide Salesforce architecture leadership to define high level solutions to address business needs.
Our client is looking for a trusted advisor for design and review solutions who is also willing to challenge the customer and guide them towards the appropriate solution, meaning that not only will you be delivering the client vision you will also shaping it. Ideal Candidate:
- Experience of relational databases and data modelling.
- Good knowledge of Web Development .
- Strong experience with version control tools.
- Hands on experienced with continuous integration tools.
- Good working experience of Salesforce integration with either Mulesoft, Talend or AWS.
- Worked with Test Automation tools.
- Experience of delivering IT solutions to Financial Services
As the role is to start ASAP, please submit your CV's immediately today for the highest chances of success!
If you are able to work freely within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, then please send your CV to Harry Dowsett at email@example.com or call +44 (0)203 879 8376 (ext 8376).
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business, specialising purely within this market. We have a proven track record of delivering successful professionals, both on a contract and permanent basis throughout Europe.