Salesforce Developer - $110,000- San Francisco
A highly innovative IT company in the San Francisco area is currently expanding offices. They are actively seeking to fill a Salesforce Developer position to work on a brand new full life cycle project. The ideal candidate they are looking for is an experienced software developer with proven success in the Salesforce platform.
- Design, develop, support, and ensure proper maintenance for the Salesforce platform.
- Work with external services and applications/systems interfacing with Salesforce.
- Integrating testing and working with third party services.
- Support company implementations through initial stages through production.
- Proven experience as a Developer within the Salesforce platform.
- Experience with Lightning Web Components and Apex.
- Relevant Salesforce Developer Certification.
If you're looking to join a rapidly growing company that offers full benefits, remote flexibility, and the opportunity to work on the latest Salesforce technologies, please send your most updated resume to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (303) 558-4340 or firstname.lastname@example.org.