Salesforce Administration- Grand Rapids, Michigan (6 Month Contract) ($45/hr)
Are you a certified Salesforce Administrator with Agile environment experience? This is the perfect opportunity for you. This consultancy is looking for candidates that are willing and able to work during core business hours, with experience in customization and configuration. The ideal candidate lives in Grand Rapids, Michigan or willing to relocate. If you are a Salesforce Admin with heavy documentation experience this company is the perfect fit for you.
Role & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the sales department to ensure optimal functioning workflows
- Manage dashboards, reports, forms, templates, page layouts, workflows, and approvals
- Strong configuration experience with the Salesforce
- Lightning experience is preferred
- Experience running adoption and data quality dashboards
- Develop Salesforce.com reports, analytics, and dashboards to support and monitor activity and key performance metrics.
- Demonstrated, strong and extensive Salesforce Administration work experience, preferably in an Agile environment
Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ years of Salesforce experience
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and strong data management abilities
- Experience in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Communities
- Salesforce Certified preferred
This client is actively interviewing. Apply below to become the next Salesforce admin on this growing team.
Email: email@example.comMason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available