Salesforce Administrator: Boston, MA ($75/hr- Remote)
Are you looking for a new Salesforce Administrator role? Our client is in the IT industry and is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to come work with them immediately. After the project is completed there is a possibility for permanent hiring. This contract will last 3 months and you will be working 40 hours per week.
Knowledge & Experience
- 5+ years experience as an Salesforce Administrator
- Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Payment processors
- Design, develop, and launch salesforce
- Maintain database for integrity and accuracy
- Proficient with securities and reports
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Progress Software
- Handling ongoing requests from the field, helpdesk and user support, reporting requests, etc.
- Bachelor Degree Required
- Experience in SCRUM or agile environment
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available.