Senior Salesforce Developer - Remote - $140,000
This client is looking for someone who can write quality and efficient code. The Senior Salesforce Developer for this role will be familiar with the force.com platform and has experience with the AJAX language as well as understands best practices in regard to creating flows and other processes in CRM. Essential Job Functions:
- Assist in implementing and maintaining the client's Center of Excellence Governance Model across the business units:
- Evaluate business unit paradigm shifting changes and whether there are overlapping concerns between businesses where standardization is possible or if the business requires specific customizations.
- Participate in business unit steering committees for ensuring KPI alignment, prioritizing enhancement requests, and identifying project resourcing.
- Ensure proper change management is followed for stakeholder support, end user training, software deployment, and feature adoption.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- DeliverSalesforce software solutions across business units:
- Maintain the business perspective in understanding and affecting how systems are implemented to satisfy user goals.
- Responsible for any piece or the entirety of the software delivery lifecycle, including: gathering requirements, generating designs, providing estimates, coding implementation, and unit testing.
- Developed systems should adhere to a high standard of quality and your work is a direct result of your own testing. You should be able to handle assignments where no QA engineers are available.
- Work on multiple projects at one time, balancing needs and deadlines. You are expected to progress on the project without much guidance from management.
- Provide technical guidance and training to other engineering team members.
- Keep informed of technical advances, and you can propose changes based on newer technology.
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- 5-8 years of software engineering experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Experienced in gathering requirements from users and proposing alternative designs.
- Strong in Visualforce page and Lightning web component development.
- Proficient in process builder, flow builder, and apex coding.
- Enterprise level experience in Salesforce API (REST, SOAP, Bulk) integration with other systems.
- Skilled at running health checks, interpreting the results, and remediating identified issues.
- Knowledgeable in version control and change rollout.
- Familiar with front end languages and relational databases.
- 9+ years of software engineering experience.
- 2+ years of Salesforce admin experience.
- CPQ, Service Cloud, Pardot, Conga Composer, Einstein, Gainsight, Igloo.
- ETL tools and processing.
- Database design and SQL.
- RESTful Web Service development.
- Salesforce certified.
- Master's Degree or equivalent
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 347-783-6585 or firstname.lastname@example.org