Sr. Salesforce Developer- $130-160K - Austin, TX (Remote)
A growing Salesforce Partner is looking to add a Sr. Salesforce Developer to their team. You will responsible for leading the Salesforce Development team and communicating with external customers occasionally. The ideal candidate will have experience mentoring junior Salesforce Developers and must be proficient in Apex & Lightning Component development.
- 6+ years of IT experience, 4+ years of Salesforce Development experience
- 1+ year of consulting experience preferred (not required)
- Experience mentoring junior developers
- Experience with Salesforce API's (REST/SOAP/JSON/XML)
- Proven ability to code Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning Components from scratch
- Certified Platform Developer I is highly preferred and Platform Developer II is a big plus
- Strong Communication skills with ability to communicate with Business and IT members in the organization
Brett at Phone: 212 - 594 - 1495 Email: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
Salesforce/CRM/Salesforce Developer /Salesforce.com/Architect/Texas/Partner