Mason Frank International is looking for full-time, experienced Data and Analytics Managers
, seeking $120k plus benefits
with experience in backend Tableau
development to take on a full time position in Chicago
- Work as data strategist, identifying and integrating new data sets that can be leveraged through our product capabilities and work closely with the engineering team to strategize and execute the development of data products
- Identify relevant data sources and sets to mine for client business needs, and collect large structured and unstructured data sets and variables
- Devise and utilize algorithms and models to mine big data stores, perform data and error analysis to improve models, and clean and validate data for uniformity and accuracy
- Implement analytical models into production by collaborating with software developers and machine learning engineers
- Communicate analytic solutions to stakeholders and implement improvements as needed to operational systems
- Demonstrated management, analytical, organisational, interpersonal, project management, communication skills, and highly developed Microsoft Suite skills (Word, Excel) required.
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, applied mathematics, computer science, analytics or related field. MS Degrees highly desired
- Thorough experience with Tableau, SQL and Java/Python or R (preferably 7+ years)
- Proficient in data mining, cleansing and statistical analysis
- Predictive modeling experience
- AWS experience with applications like SageMaker preferred
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop leading practice recommendations based on prior experience
Are you looking for a rewarding career with one of the largest consulting firms in the accounting industry? Candidates should value deep use of backend computing, as well as being comfortable to identify and communicate analytical trends to stakeholders. Candidates should be prepared to pitch in where needed and take on new projects outside of their standard responsibilities.
If you think you would excel in this role, please contact (303) 558-4478 for more information!
Or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org