Senior Salesforce Developer - $85/hr -- New York
This client is looking for a project-based, full-time Senior Salesforce Developer with having Salesforce development and design expertise. The company you are working for is based out of NYC.
Roles & Responsibility
Your day to day will be to help review the development and configuration, assess, and optimize the clients Salesforce Instance.
- Refactor existing code and recommend what best architecture component is suitable to implement a change which is performance effective code or translation of code to native Salesforce functionality.
- Assist with in-depth analysis of technical problems, suggest short- term and long-term resolutions and an overall roadmap for the completion of this process.
- Own the task and provide best solution to the problem in hand.
- Solve a variety of problems, applying pragmatism and best practices to all the problems you solve.
- 5+ years of experience developing directly in the Salesforce platform.
- Apex and Visualforce development, design, configuration, testing and deployment of Salesforce.com solutions.
- Fluent in Salesforce Service & Sales Cloud.
- Salesforce Platform Developer certification
- Ability to design systems that span multiple technologies/platforms.
- Ability to evaluate complex business problems and turn them into solutions.
- You have experience testing and troubleshooting customizations, determining root causes.
If you feel that you have a solid understanding of this role and think you would be a good fit, reach me at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org