Salesforce Administrator - Philadelphia - $110K
Are you a Salesforce Administrator who enjoys working with clients in the bank and financial services sector? This is a new opportunity where a bank is looking for an experienced Salesforce administrator to support and help implement a new Salesforce financial services cloud. This is a full time position with remote flexibility; however, the ideal candidate is located in Philadelphia.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Help implement and build a new financial services cloud within the company
- Diagnose and resolve user issues
- Create custom reports, audit, monitor and analyze data
- Provide assistance and leadership to the necessary team members
- Manage new and existing users
- 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce application administrator, ideally in the banking/financial services industry
- Relevant Bachelors Degree or combination of education and experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certificate
- Experience with Salesforce Lighting, Windows, and Microsoft software
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Benefits include a base salary of $110k! This position allows you the ability to work remotely with the expectation to workout onsite in Philadelphia when it's safe to do so. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a growing company in the bank and financial services sector. There are both leadership and mentorship opportunities as well.
If you are interested, contact Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call at 347-478-5997.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (347)- 478- 5997 or email@example.com