Tableau Reporting Analyst - 4 Month Contract - £450 Per Day
My client, a UK based organisation - are currently looking for a Tableau Developer to join their team - on a fully remote working basis until June 2021.
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- 1-3 years' experience in Tableau
- Strong experience using Excel and handling large datasets
- Hands-on experience in the areas of Data Analysis, Data Profiling etc.
- Workday experience is desirable
This role will be a great opportunity for an individual who comes from a SQL background.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Managing the Tableau server maintenance on an ad-hoc basis
- Contribute to the analysis, design, development and delivery of data migration
- Identify ways to drive improvement and ensure value and actions can be derived from the data
Interviews will be taking place on Tuesday 6th April, so apply now or risk missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to email@example.com
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacany