I'm working with a client in Philadelphia that has a focus on Manufacturing. The ideal candidate is one that needs and uses different programming languages to develop, improve, test, and/or maintain software that meets user needs. You will be given the opportunity to work as a full-stack developer. This role is best suited for candidates with great communication and leadership skills as you will be taking an active part in design and code reviews, assist with delivery estimates and provide feedback about all aspects of the process. To be considered for this role, you must be a certified Salesforce Architect, with Apptus CPQ experience. This is a 12-month contract with the opportunity for permanent hire..
Please note: There is no sponsorship available for this role
Role and Responsibilities
Relevant Experience: 10 years Salesforce experience
- Proven experience of application integration design, mentoring a team, manage technical discussion with customer , manage dev and QA teams and excellent development experience
- Minimum 8 years of experience developing and customizing Salesforce.com application via web services, Apex, LWC, Visual Force, Eclipse IDE, Data Loader
- 7+ years of working with clients and vendors developing solutions and supporting projects from requirements gathering to release management
- Lightning experience is mandatory
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications is mandatory
- Data migration and conversion expertise
- Manage multiple assignments and deadlines
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage day to day development activities with the team on the salesforce.com platform using Apex and Visual Force
- Support the creation of customizations and integrations required to solution delivery
- Lead business discussions and Configure the Salesforce.com application based on the business requirements
- Apply best practices and experience to build Salesforce.com applications.
- Develop estimates for projects
- Work closely with other developers in the team, business analyst, QA analyst and project managers.
- Research Salesforce.com capabilities as needed to suit business requirements, and provide gap analysis
- Certified Salesforce.com Platform Developer 2, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud & Commerce Cloud Consultant