Salesforce Administrator - Reading - $120k/year
This Salesforce Administrator will be a part of an ever-growing and expanding Salesforce team while also liaising with various business departments and IT teams to enhance business requirements as a whole. This organization, in particular, requires a self-motivated Salesforce professional with an ability to analyze business requirements and deliver a scalable and sustainable product. In addition to this, you will also gain hands-on Salesforce Development experience to continue your growth with the Salesforce platform.Responsibilities:
- Actively lead interactions with user base to understand sales & business processes to pro-actively research and propose enabling solutions.
- Work closely with development and IT teams to prioritize and implement this successful Salesforce solutions enhancing business requirements.
- Own the change control process for prioritizing and implementing new requests and enhancements.
- Actively seek ways to increase adoption and satisfaction of saleforce.com with internal and external user groups. Actively monitor usage and be the company SME on salesforce.com.
- Create and administer training programs. Provide one to one training to end users on an on‐going basis.
- Manage new releases of SFDC and efficiently roll out new features.
- Establish and implement change control and best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
- Monitor & maintain 3rd party data integrations & AppExchange integrations
- Serve as a primary system administrator
- 2+ years acting as a system administrator for a Salesforce CRM instance
- com Admin (ADM201) certified.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality.
- Strong data management abilities.
- A self-starter with the ability to think critically, multi-task, and keep up in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, successfully drive projects to completion, and manage laterally and upwards.
- Ability to understand and articulate complex requirements and communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud
- Experience with business-to-business sales and managing partner communities is preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce administration; security, standard objects, reports/dashboards, Chatter, Knowledge, Communities, data management and sandbox environments
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org