Salesforce.com Solutions Architect-Austin, TX-$130k+
A client of ours in the Texas region is looking to bring on a Salesforce Solution Architect to their team. The role will be in charge of navigating, defining, and developing the capabilities and solutions of business for the organization.
Proven capability of analyzing products in a sales and marketing domain as well as understanding how to leverage investments and introduce emerging technologies to the business. Ability to identify end to end solutions as well as leveraging digital transformation to elevate customer experience.
- Take ownership of the maturity of sales enablement solution architecture & associated configuration and ecosystems and steering/recommending improvements of the applications portfolio
- Provide expertise to senior management of sales lifecycle management including lead & opportunity management ,territory and portfolio optimization, customer insights and reporting.
- Manage a team of analyst, developers and project managers to ensure successful delivery of IT strategy and consult on solution design and development best practices, agile approach to release management and continuous improvements.
- Collaborate with the IT leadership & other architects to define & refine the enterprise technology roadmap.
- Design and configure solution components. Propose elements, configurations, and implementation details of solution.
- Oversee and advise partners to ensure successful implementation of solution
- Assists various business and stakeholders in exploiting technology and uses knowledge of IT solutions to drive organizational change
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- 8+ years of design, architecture, and implementation experience with Salesforce.com for an enterprise
- 3+ years of experience with Marketing enablement technologies (Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua)
- Strong experience in cloud-based applications, preferred field sales
- Proficiency in using Agile Methodology
- Salesforce certified in 2 of the following certifications Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, or Platform App Builder a plus
- Ideal Candidate is passionate, customer-focus, results-driven, tenacious to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Strategic thinker with the ability to break down the work in tactical solutions
- Team leader who inspires high performance and motivates team for out of box solutions and delivery.
This role is on-site in Dallas. No sponsorship is provided at this time.
To apply please send you resume to Kate Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com