FinancialForce Consultant - 6 months - £450-550 / day, Remote working - Outside IR35
FinancialForce Consultant needed for an internationally renowned media company, on a 6-month initial contract. This is a unique opportunity to work for a truly professional end-user, working directly with the Finance Director. You will be working on an implementation while using the most cutting-edge technology in the ecosystem.Roles & Responsibilities
- Intercompany configuration on legal entities, in up to 6 currencies
- Configuration of VAT for legal entities/companies on the FinancialForce Accounting platform, including the maintenance of Sales Tax Rates
- General Ledger and configuration of the analysis dimensions
- Configuration on the importing and exporting of budgets from excel
- Configuration of bank accounts & manual bank reconciliation
- Configuration of accounts payable & accounts receivable on the sales invoice customer input form
- Fixed Assets on depreciation books
The candidate must have strong hands-on experience implementing FinancialForce
applications, as well as outstanding business acumen & interpersonal skills.
My client is keen to arrange telephone interviews as soon as possible to apply for an immediate response - we are openly welcoming applicants from all over Europe.
If you are able to work freely within the UK/EU and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com/FinancialForce opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Georgia Coles at email@example.com
or call +44 (0) 20 3879 8402.
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business, specialising purely within this market. We have a proven track record of delivering successful professionals, both on a contract and permanent basis internationally.