Location- Remote , Start date- ASAP
Contract Type- Permanent, Hours- Full Time, Salary - Competitive
A client of mine is recruiting for a Solution Architect role
The candidate will be responsible for generating & delivering in a timely and precise fashion, CRMs and solutions using Salesforce/Apex, Force and VisualForce technologies. The candidate will be responsible for the application design, development and support of Salesforce related projects. The candidate must demonstrate progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the software development environment.
- You will be responsible for the detailed design of Salesforce related projects from inception through production support.
- You will also be responsible for the on-site Salesforce technical team.
- You will also be responsible to oversee the activities of the outsourced resources made by an architect, a Project manager, developers and administrators that provide the company with additional working capacity.
- Strong experience with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com from scratch .
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a CRM solution .
- com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools.
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities