Salesforce Vlocity Technical Architect 100% Remote
- Experience in working on large Salesforce / Vlcoity engagements as Solution Architect / Technical Architect
- Extensive experience of implementing end to end CRM solution using Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Community Cloud
- Experience in working on proposals, estimating scope of work and supporting pre-sales activities
- Transforming business requirement into Salesforce / Vlcoity functional and technical requirements
- Expertise in Lead Management process, Quote to Cash process, Case Management and Call Center process
- Conducting customer workshop during project discovery, preparing end to end Solution design documents and working with development team as per project requirement
- Gather requirements, design, code, debug, analyze performance, package and deploy solutions to the client's Salesforce / Vlcoity.com organization.
- Collaborate and interact with stakeholders to establish-client business needs and translate these into technical solutions.
- Experience of Design and develop integrations between Salesforce.com and other systems using SOAP and REST API
- Salesforce / Vlcoity certifications in architect and consulting track (Integration Architect, Data Architect, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud etc…) are preferred
- Strong communication skill
- Experience working on App Exchange products
- Salesforce / Vlcoity Marketing and Wave cloud experience
- Experience in Agile and other project management methods
Skills & Qualifications
- 10+ years of Software / CRM experience that should include 5+ years in Salesforce / Vlcoity CRM
- Salesforce / Vlcoity Certification in functional and technical area
- Experience in application development and integration using different design patterns
- Functional understanding of different cloud products like Sales, Service, Community, FSL etc…
- Ability to demonstrate critical, analytical thinking in all aspects of the job - technical and non-technical.
- Ability to be highly productive, both working independently and in close collaboration within a team environment.
- Ability to multi-process and thrive in a fast-paced, client-driven environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of audiences (technical and non-technical, staff and managerial), and in a wide range of settings (e.g., one-on-one, small group, in person, conference calls and via e-mail).