We are looking for a Director of Engineering to lead a high performing team of engineers in iteratively developing new features and capabilities on the service cloud platform. Our application is fundamental to supporting our Sales and account management teams to establish and develop fantastic relationships with our customers.
The Director of Engineering partners with product owners, technology leaders, and engineers to develop roadmaps, design and implement cutting edge technology solutions, and drive modern engineering principles in accordance with our digital transformation strategy. You are energetic, accountable, proactive, and live and breathe the agile principles in every aspect of your job. Comfortable with ambiguity, you ask the tough questions, debate at the table, dissent where necessary, and commit where there's consensus.
Role & Responsibilities
- 10+ years of experience in software engineering and data related services.
- 8+ years hands-on experience working with Salesforce.
- Demonstrated expertise managing complex integration solutions, such as, APIs, and Data integration layers (Batch & Real-Time)
- 5+ years practical agile leadership experience.
- Experience managing design, implementation and architecture governance within a large corporate environment.
- Experience leading large distributed teams in a highly dynamic environment involving an onshore/offshore model.
- Visionary leader with recent experience transforming engineering practices and culture.
- Proven experience coaching, mentoring, and growing engineering talent.
Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent years of experience. Preferred degree in Computer Science or Mathematics.