Salesforce Technical Architect | Remote | $150k-175k
VISA status: US Citizens or Green Cards only
& willing to pass Public Trust ClearanceRole Description:
Key Responsibilities: Minimum Skills & Qualifications:
- Seeking an experienced Mulesoft developer responsible for maintenance and ongoing development of a MuleSoft SOA codebase who is a Team player willing to support operational systems and help mature the support processes and posture.
- Developer will bridge the gap between Development and Operational teams and be responsible for the entire application development lifecycle.
- Toolset includes: Jenkins, Shell Scripting, CloudFormation, Mule 3, Salesforce, Java to name a few
- Two years minimum hands on developer experience building integrations and APIs with the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Two years minimum experiencing coding flows in Anypoint Studio
- Two years minimum experiencing design API specs using RAML, Swagger, OpenAPI or other API modeling language
- Experience building integrations that connect with one or more on premise/SaaS packaged COTS (Commercial Off-the-Shelf) solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce, NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, WorkDay, etc.)
- Experience developing, profiling, and troubleshooting Java application code and automated testing tools
- Experience in completing technical design documentation and technical reference materials for client/internal consumption
- Experience with MUnit testing
- Working knowledge of on-premise infrastructure and cloud-based deployments and configurations along with monitoring and management
- Experience working in SAFe Agile SDLC methodology and JIRA.
- Experience with High-Availability, Fault-Tolerance, Performance Testing and Tuning parameters on multiple engagements
- Experience creating an automated CI/CD build pipeline using tools such as Maven and Jenkins
- Contribute integration artifacts to internal initiatives to enrich services organization practices
- Experience with load testing tools such as JMeter
- Experience in the Mortgage/Finance Industry