Sr. Salesforce Developer | Remote | $160k
- Design, create and implement Salesforce solutions driven by feature requirements.
- Contribute to system design and architectural decisions for scalable performant solutions that meet business requirements.
- Work closely with other development teams to release software on schedule, accurately identify, communicate risks and problem solve collaboratively with other team members.
- Work well with business users, project managers, scrum masters, QA, DevOps and technical support staff.
- Build and maintain collaborative working partnerships with peers, leaders and stakeholders.
- Assist other developers with troubleshooting, debugging and coding.
- Be an information resource and the subject matter expert for assigned areas of responsibility.
- 4-6+ years Salesforce Development Experience.
- Expert knowledge of best practices regarding Salesforce implementations, including design patterns, release management, deployment strategies, and testing best practices.
- Experience developing software within an Agile or SAFe Agile environment.
- Ability to mentor and train junior Salesforce developers.
- Need to understand Salesforce platform software development, deployment pipelines for Salesforce in GitLab.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Salesforce design and system architecture concepts.
- Experience with CPQ is a HUGE plus!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (303) 558-4383 or email@example.com