Nonprofit Senior Salesforce Administrator-$90k+
This role will be the SME for Salesforce in a Nonprofit Organization. The expectations for the administrator will be to bring Salesforce expertise to our organization with the ability to advise internal stakeholders on best practices and solutions for the system. The Administrator will deliver administrative support to the organization through the customization and configuration of the Salesforce platform.
- Consult with management and users to analyze, specify and implement Salesforce to support the strategic business plan.
- Perform technical analysis of applications, programs, business processes and makes recommendations for enhancements and improvements.
- Assist with data conversion, lead deduplication and data management strategies and other integrations.
- Serve as the SME for users, promote adoption, keep current on new releases and AppExchange solutions, provide training, and more.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of Salesforce Experience
- Experience with NPSP or Sales Cloud
- Experience working on Salesforce implementations
- Both technical and functional experience within the platform; configuration experience preferred
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Good understanding of Salesforce integrations and best practices for optimization
- Salesforce Admin 201 Certification and Advanced Administrator Required
- Experience and knowledge of Agile Methodology.
- Ability to solve complex technical problems with creative solutions and translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Good Communication and ability to meet deadlines
This role will be hybrid in multiple locations throughout the USA. Must be authorized to work in the US to apply. Offers competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, and more!