Sr Salesforce Administrator/Business Analyst - Knoxville, TN - $120-145k
I am working with one of our top tech clients that is in need of a Senior Salesforce Administrator/Business Analyst. If you are interested in joining their collaborative team of well-established Salesforce Professionals, read on! Responsibilities:
- Design, implement, and maintain dashboards and reports
- Work with stakeholders to gather requirements to build Salesforce Roadmap to address inefficiencies
- Create a variety of Custom Reports for standard objects
- Configure new and existing SFDC features including user management, roles/profiles, workflows rules, and Permission sets.
- Design and participate in end-user acceptance testing
- Ability to demonstrate strong experience in the Salesforce Platform
- Sales and Marketing Cloud experience required
- Experience with ERP Systems preferred
- Proven background in Project Management
- Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification preferred
- Agile methodology project experience
- Skilled with SOQL
- Experience with 3rd party applications preferred
This company offers a full benefits package, flexible PTO, and the ability to grow your career in the Salesforce platform.
if you are interested in this exciting new role, or any other roles we may have, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.