Sr. Salesforce Administrator (CPQ) | Remote | $145k
Sr. Salesforce CPQ Administrator, $145k, 100% Remote with zero travel A quickly growing SaaS company with a well built out Salesforce team is hiring for a seasoned Salesforce CPQ Administrator. Roles & Responsibilities:
Skills & Qualifications:
- Serve as the lead for ongoing CPQ and Salesforce Billing
- Provide daily administration support to 1000+ user org
- Experience managing complex Salesforce implementations & integrations
- Partner with Revenue, Finance, Sales teams
If you feel like you can exceed in this role we'd like to hear more from you. To be considered, send a resume to email@example.com.Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5-7+ years' experience as Salesforce Administrator
- Handle on-going customizations and maintenance to Salesforce CPQ
- Expert with Flows, Workflows, Validation Rules, etc.
- Salesforce certifications are highly desirable (CPQ Specialist, Advanced Admin, etc.)
- Detailed knowledge of Salesforce working in an Agile environment
- Strong collaboration skills while working remote
- Previous SaaS experience is a plus