Salesforce CPQ Developer - 100% Remote, $165k
If you are a seasoned Salesforce Developer looking to lead a Salesforce platform this is the opportunity for you! You will join a growing team with a built out Salesforce instance and have the opportunity to collaborate on a daily basis with other team members and departments.
Communication skills are essential, as well as the knack for hands-on technical work and innovation. Experience in a full life cycle is preferred. Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of Salesforce Development
- Proficient with APEX, Visualforce, LWC, Salesforce CPQ
- 3+ years of experience managing Salesforce CPQ, Quote-to-Cash applications, contract management
- Experience with highly customized platforms; Sales, Service, Experience Cloud
- Salesforce Certifications highly preferred (Platform Developer, CPQ Specialist)
- Integration experience with Salesforce to NetSuite & Workday via Del Boomi
- Experience with SDLC or relevant framework
If you feel like you can exceed in this role we'd like to hear more from you. To be considered, send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com.