Salesforce Administrator - Onsite - Portland, OR - $125K
A growing Portland based company is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join their growing Salesforce team! As a Salesforce Admin on the team, you will work closely with other Salesforce team members and department heads to understand business requirements and implement changes to the platform. Role & Responsibility:
- Continuous enhancements of Salesforce platform
- Custom objects, flows, validation rules, workflows, process builder, etc.
- Manage profiles and permissions, role hierarchy, security models, as well as application customization
- Collaborate with business leaders to define requirements, utilize data and reports to understand what enhancements are needed
- Experience in a Salesforce Administrator role
- Experience with Sales and Marketing Clouds
- Experience with data analytics and Tableau
- Comfortable working with several hundred end users
If you are interested in an exciting new Salesforce Administrator role, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com Pacific Northwest market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role:
or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 303-558-4360 or email@example.com