Salesforce Project Manager | 140k-180k | New Jersey (Remote)
A boutique Salesforce Partner is hiring for a full time strong Salesforce Project Manager. The ideal candidate would have experience managing teams and clients. Consulting experience is a must. They should have strong knowledge of the Salesforce platform and have a proven ability to build strong lasting relationships with stakeholders. The team is people focused first so looking for a team player who wants to grow individually as well as collectively! We are seeking…
- PMP & Scrum Master Certification
- 6+ years of hands-on Salesforce experience & Consulting/Client Management experience
- Sales, service, health cloud
- Experience working with different leadership
- Experience managing teams budgets, timelines, scopes etc.
- Managed/Led a team (Scrum teams, BAs, Consultants, Devs, etc.)
- Outstanding communication skills (written & oral)
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks, deal with changes & challenges
- Guide teams to grow/expand skillsets and the clients through full lifecycles
- Third Party experience
- Team player
- Full-time benefits
- 401k matching
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out an opportunity to be a valued part of this company and send your resume now to Sabrina at email@example.com. Call Sabrina DiStefano for more information at 347.783.6534. *Send your resume now to Sabrina at firstname.lastname@example.org before interview considerations are terminated.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
SFDC / Salesforce / Project Manager / PMP / Scrum / PM