Salesforce Architect (CPQ) - San Jose - Hybrid - $150K
A California- based company in the sustainability industry is looking for a Salesforce Architect with CPQ experience to join their Business Systems team! You will serve as a team leader and enjoy the opportunity to make an impact on the team as well as the company.About the Role:
Skills & Qualifications
- Serve as a leader on the Salesforce team helping to create Salesforce solutions utilizing Salesforce CPQ and Netsuite
- Educate the team and business overall on CPQ functionality
- Serve as a leader helping to solve complex business problems
- Mentor other members of the Business Systems team and collaborate with other departments
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce architecture
- Hands on experience with Salesforce CPQ
- Experience with ERP Systems (Netsuite primarily)
If you are interested in an exciting new Salesforce CPQ Architect role, send your resume to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com Pacific Northwest market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.