Full-Stack Salesforce Developer Technology:
$140-160K BaseDate Posted:
March 7, 2023
My client is looking for a Full-Stack Salesforce Developer to lead the design and development of custom solutions for internal and external stakeholders. They are a highly innovative company, working on the government level to design custom solutions for clean energy. This role would be responsible for creating solutions for external stakeholders with a well-built out team surrounding you. Responsibilities
- Develop custom products for external stakeholders.
- Translate needs and develop custom solutions using traditional and agile development methodologies.
- Analyze business requirements into solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform.
- Integrate Salesforce with other applications using web services and API's.
- Provide mentoring and technical leadership to other team members.
- 4+ years of developing complex custom Salesforce solutions.
- 4+ years of Apex, Batch Interfaces, Visualforce and Salesforce design experience.
- 2+ years of Lightning Web Component Development.
- Hands-on experience using OOP languages.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Design and Programming techniques.
- Expertise with Model View Controller methodologies.