Salesforce Enterprise Architect - CA - $160K
A client of mine in the San Francisco Bay Area is looking to hire a Salesforce Enterprise Architect to join their growing Business Systems team! As the Salesforce Enterprise Architect, you'll help create innovative Salesforce solutions which positively impact the business strategy and operations!Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Lead project discoveries to help define technical and business requirements
- Engage with Salesforce Developers, Architects, and Project Managers to design and implement technical solutions
- Assist with CPQ Implementation, advising business stakeholders on CPQ solution
- Background as a Salesforce Developer with experience in an Architect role
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Slaesforce CPQ
- Proven ability to design and implement complex Salesforce solutions
- Experience with ERP Systems (Netsuite primarily)
If you are interested in an exciting new Salesforce Enterprise Architect role, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com Pacific Northwest market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.To apply for this role:
or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 303-558-4360