Salesforce CPQ Developer - Remote - $145k
An industry-leading client of ours based out of the West Coast is hiring for a Salesforce CPQ Developer to join the growing Business Systems Team. The ideal candidate for this position will have experience designing/developing custom solutions, coding new SF Applications, and Salesforce Configuration. Come join a fast-growing software company if you fit the description below!Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Salesforce team & business partners to help shape the strategy & maintain support of the Salesforce CPQ application.
- Build/enhance workflows, develop solutions using SF API framework
- Hands-on technical design, solution architecture, & CPQ development tasks
- Develop & maintain Price Rules, Product Rules, Product Setup/Configuration, Advanced Approval Rules, Discounting, etc.
- As well as being the technical expert, must own functional tasks/deliverable to improve the SF CPQ application
- Hands-on technical experience with Salesforce CPQ (three+ years preferred)
- Experience working for a software company implementing, configuring, & administering SaaS business systems (including Salesforce CPQ and Contract Management)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with C-Suite Executives and Key Business Stakeholders
- com Certifications preferred: Admin, Advanced Admin, CPQ Specialist
The client offers 100% remote flexibility, detailed outline for career advancement, outstanding benefits, flexible PTO and generous Holiday accrual.
If you feel like this is a position you would thrive in, please email your most up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
to find out more.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com