Salesforce Consultant - Remote- No Travel- $150k
Calling all Salesforce Consultants!
We are looking for a collaborative Salesforce Consultant to assist project teams in delivering Salesforce projects. The role requires a strong sense of communication skills and critical thinking abilities to find solutions for their clients and provide continuous improvement within the Salesforce platform. This position is fully remote with zero travel, unless its company trips! They also offer a great work environment and value work/life balance.
We are now accepting applicants to work remotely in Colorado, Texas, or California.Role & Responsibilities:
Skills & Qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Salesforce platform, data structure, and ability to meet reporting requirements
- Salesforce configuration abilities
- Usage of process maps and user stories
- Delivering full life cycle projects
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Consultant experience using Agile
- Salesforce Administrator or Configuration Analyst experience
- Bachelors degree from accredited university
- Good communication skills
Don't miss out on this great opportunity! Send your resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
to apply for this exciting new role!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users
throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 303-558-4347