Enterprise Systems Manager (Salesforce) | $230,000+ | Remote
- The Enterprise Systems Manager leads the hybrid remote development team and monitors all systems-related projects. This includes tracking the organization's technical solutions to support the business operations and minimize the complexities of our operations.
- Collaborate with customers to design and execute a high-level roadmap of our technical business needs within our customized Salesforce platform.
- Work closely with the other IT teams on the organizational digital transformation and ensure a successful system implementation to deliver each product and enhancement.
- The Enterprise Systems Manager will engage with all levels of customers within the digital transformation space to become their go-to person to open up experience, design, and transformation opportunities.
- This role will triage problems and bring pertinent issues to leadership's attention in an organized, concise manner.
- The role will provide a center of excellence model for all aspects of the project life cycle and post-go-live.
- Provide thought leadership and direction in each respective area.
- Provide budget forecast/budget to actuals and work closely with the technical product manager to ensure IT projects are updated.
- Manage application and system provisioning from vendor analysis through contract management, working closely with external Account Executives and the internal legal and security teams for both newly licensed products and existing license renewals.
- Partner with the CIO, the Technical Product Manager, and other IT Leaders to develop and define the technology strategies.
- A degree in computer information systems, business, technology, engineering, or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Minimum of 10 years of designing, building, and executing IT business process experience.
- Strong experience with Salesforce and a good understanding of the technical software stack
- At least 5 years of experience managing internal staff and consultants/vendors, with a track record of developing and retaining internal talent and managing vendors to Service Level Agreements.
- Proven track record of leading successful transformation projects.
- Strong experience in system implementations across a range of cloud products.
- Proven experience in IT infrastructure strategic planning and development, project management, and policy and process operational development.
- Ability to coordinate and drive digital transformation.
- Strong relationship management skills with executive stakeholders.
- Experience in planning, development, and production support for highly distributed network and cloud solutions requires high uptime and quick response to service requests.
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships across the organization to understand current and future business needs and define appropriate solutions.
: $200,000-250,000 Base + Bonus