As the SFMC tech solution specialist this is a great opportunity to be hands-on technical support and support global strategic programs with marketing cloud expertise within the client's digital marketing team. As the SFMC tech solution, you will be a part of a collaborative environment aligned with 30 strong CRM & Data teams. This is a hybrid role with the opportunity to work remotely for up to £55k with great benefits.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Understand the client's brands' global marketing strategies & support brand Technical Marketing teams with ad-hoc queries & troubleshooting
* Understand global marketing consent rules across multiple regions and assist in compliance
* Advise technical best practices for marketing campaigns
* Promote system adoption through in-house training, advertising external training & webinars, and tips & tricks
* Expand the capabilities of the marketing cloud by testing and implementing new functionality as it is released
Skills & Qualifications:
* Excellent knowledge of the core Salesforce Marketing Cloud modules (Email Studio, Automation Studio, Journey Builder, Content Builder) and experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud is beneficial
* Deep functional understanding of online marketing operations and processes
* Working knowledge of SQL, HTML, and AMPScript
Please apply with your updated CV.