Salesforce Architect - Remote- No Travel- $190k
We are looking for a Salesforce Architect to fill a full-time opportunity to work with a highly respected Salesforce Partner! This organization is looking for someone who can demonstrate a wide knowledge on the Salesforce platform and other software, while leading a team of other skilled Architects. Joining this company will give you the opportunity to work from home, work with like-minded individuals, and make a difference in the IT industry! No travel required, unless it's company trips!
Does this sound like something you are interested in?Role & Responsibilities:
Skills & Qualifications:
- Create a design and architect solutions to better the Salesforce platform
- Lead a team of other Salesforce Architects, while working directly with stakeholders and other team members
- Gather data in order to design Salesforce implementations and integrations
- Ability to architect for enterprise projects
- Oversee technical decisions and activities
- Bachelors degree from accredited university
- Any of the Salesforce Architecture Certification
- Strong experience as a Salesforce Architect using Lightning components, VisualForce, and Apex
- Experience with Sales and Service Cloud
- Strong communication skills and ability to demonstrate leadership experience
- Medical benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Company vacations
Don't miss out on this great opportunity! Send your resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
to apply for this exciting new role!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users
throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 303-558-4347