Salesforce CPQ Administrator - $120K - Denver, CO
One of my clients is looking for a skilled Salesforce Administrator who has experience with Salesforce CPQ to join their team! About the Role:
- Serve as one of the primary Salesforce Administrators on the team taking care of the day to day maintenance and updating of the platform
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand business needs and work in a collaborative team environment to design and implement solutions that meet the overall business objectives
- Advise on best practices and lead a Salesforce CPQ Implementation
- 4+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Experience with CPQ implementation and how to best utilize CPQ
- Experience with Sales Cloud and several hundred end users
- Ideally, 1 or more Salesforce certifications - Administrator, Advanced Administrator, CPQ Specialist are preferred certifications
If you are interested in an exciting new Salesforce CPQ Administrator role, send your resume to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com Pacific Northwest market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role: or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 303-558-4360 or firstname.lastname@example.org