|Salesforce Administrator | $80,000-$105,000|Hybrid
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for ensuring the technical delivery of solutions. This individual will work with a lead to prioritize requirements, identify and share recommended solutions and coordinate execution within the team using agile development methods
- Serve as the front-line support for salesforce internal end-user ticket queue in order to effectively support the organization and achieve customer SLAs
- Serve as the Systems Administrator for the core suite of Business Operations-owned systems focused on CRM and marketing automation environment, including Salesforce, Marketo, and other sales or marketing related applications
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Business Operations, Technology, and other teams to translate business requirements into new systems features, functionality, and processes
- Bachelors Degree
- Active Salesforce Certificate
- 2-3 years of Salesforce Experience
- Experience with Sales and Service Cloud capabilities to include Case Management and Knowledge Management.
- Proficient with Lightning Experience and Lightning Design Systems
- Experience with Lightning Web Components
- Flex Hours
Nate Phone: 646 - 863 - 7603 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
Salesforce/Development/Marketing Cloud/Health and Wellness/End User/SFDC/FSL