nCino Business Analyst/Product Manager | Remote | $125,000
nCino Business Analyst/Product Manager Technology:
$125K BaseDate Posted:
April 20, 2023
We are looking for an nCino expert to come join the nCino team at my client to assist with the ongoing support and configuration of their platform. This role would be stakeholder facing and the liaison between the engineering team. The best candidates for this role will have prior nCino implementation experience, strong business acumen and technical aptitude to translate business requirements into technical solutions. Responsibilities
- Liaise between product development, reporting, training and business owners to ensure clear communication, understanding of product offerings at all times and ultimate project success through established metrics.
- Work with the engineering team through the development cycle to ensure features developed meet the desired business objectives.
- Evaluate every feature request, gather detailed business requirements from customers and work closely with the engineering team to translate requirements into user stories.
- Understand product interaction within a business process and from a customer experience viewpoint
- Take ownership in driving new feature development through every stage of the product life cycle and deliver incremental value.
- Act as product champion and establish effective relationships with key partners
Salary is negotiable based on experience with a comprehensive benefits package.
- 3+ years of nCino experience required
- 5+ years of nCino experience preferred
- Product Management/Program Management/Business Analysis experience
- Salesforce experience is key to this role, and Salesforce certification would be an added bonus
- Agile experience
- DevOps experience preferred