Salesforce Technical Architect - Remote - $150K-$200K
Remote Salesforce Technical Architect Technology:
$150k - $200kDate Posted:
March 14, 2023 A Salesforce end user in the SaaS space is hiring a Salesforce Architect for a fully remote role on a team of Salesforce Administrators, Developers, Business Analysts, and Project Managers. The ideal candidate has extensive experience as a Developer and Architect. Job Requirements:
- Translate business requirements into code to support current business initiatives
- Design, develop, test, and support custom applications using the declarative and programmatic capabilities of the Salesforce Platform
- Employ industry best practices to deliver solutions
- Collaborate with internal partners to analyze project objectives and capability requirements
- Lead architectural and design discussions with strategic business partners to ensure technical success
- Lead team in Salesforce CPQ integration
- Expert with hands-on Salesforce Development and Administration
- Extensive experience with Salesforce CPQ
Salary is negotiable based on experience ($150k-$200k) with a comprehensive benefits package, which will include: 401k match, dental, vision, medical and more. Company perks and an enjoyable work environment will all factor into your position as a Salesforce Architect.
- Strong knowledge of the Salesforce Sales, Service, Financial Force and Field Service to better align changes to the CRM platform.
- Preferred certifications: Systems Architect, Platform Developer l, Platform Developer ll, Sharing and Visibility Designer