Senior Salesforce.com Developer-Texas-$125k
A company in the education sector is hiring a Senior Salesforce Developer to join our growing Business Technology (BT) team. This role will be involved in helping switch all CRM duties into Salesforce as well as solution and create the road map for the clients internal Salesforce capabilities. Need to have the ability to work on multiple projects with multiple time lines. This position will be responsible for the implementation of the Sales and Service Clouds as well as integrating existing SFMC tools into Salesforce.
The goal for this position is to configure wherever possible and you will work closely with the product owner, architect and CRM administrator and provide technical leadership and support to build custom engineering development when needed. Main responsibilities include implementing new instances as well as upgrading existing resources.
This position is 100% remote Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing new features and the maintenance and enhancements of existing functionality
- Maintains a broad knowledge of emergent trends in software development platforms, tools, methodologies and their underlying principles
- Designs and develop code that supports overall business needs
- Provides technical leadership, coach and mentor team members to produce good quality software
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase product quality and customer satisfaction.
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- Provides application support by analyzing defects, replicating/fixing defects and providing root cause analysis for defects. Troubleshoots and resolves functional and performance related issues.
- Work Effectively in a Collaborative environment
Minimum Qualifications & Competencies
- Salesforce Developer certification is required
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or MIS and relevant field of study is preferred.
- Proficiency in all areas of Software Development and Agile Methodologies.
- 4 years of hands-on experience to develop and maintain apex modules, Visualforce pages and lightning components customization and Process Builder flows is required
- 4 years of hands-on experience to develop and maintain Salesforce standard and custom objects, custom permission sets, custom workflows, Apex customizations is required
- 4 years of hands-on experience integrating new systems, install 3rd party applications, and upgrading the Salesforce environment through Rest and Soap APIs is required
- 4 years of hands-on experience in SFDC Bulk & SOAP, REST APIs, batch process, Integration Security
- 2 years of hands-on experience with Azure DevOps or Git source control and CI/CD is required
If interested in this opportunity please send your CV to Kate Murray at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org